When the going gets tough, the tough gets CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Day....

Today is wed....Another day in the week. I'm not feeling too good. I think I have a kidney stone. I'm in a lot of pain, but don't like to tell anyone. Just don't want to hear the doubts in peoples minds...know what I mean.
Anywho....I took Krackel to the doctor, and it turns out that she's allergic to cats, dogs, trees, feathers, weeds, molds....They put her on singular and it seems to be helping ALOT! I gave it to her this morning, and she has yet to sneeze.
Last night when I got home from work, she was still up, so I layed by her for a few, and Tiger the cat jumped up, and the moment he did, she started to sneeze and sneeze and sneeze.....Normally I wouldn't mind if we got rid of the cat, but this cat is part of the family, and I love him ALOT! But if I have to get rid of him to a NICE house because krackel's health depends on it, then HECK YES I would get rid of him!!!
Welp Rolo has decided that she's too "old" for taking naps, so she lays down stairs with the "bigger" kids. grrrrr....cause around 6pm she gets VERY cranky!
Well I hope EVERYONE Has a GREAT day!

CHOCOLATE FACT: The Aztecs drank chocolate in a bitter drink which also contained chilies, cornmeal and hallucinogenic mushrooms. Imagine that!

QUOTE: " You may hate the rain for its wind, cold and seeming destruction. But after the sun appears, from behind the clouds, you'll realize, you're as strong as the earth, maybe a few landslides here and there, but still relatively whole. Have faith."

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Today is Thursday.

    Let's hope it's a better day for both of us. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home