When the going gets tough, the tough gets CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!


Thursday, May 04, 2006

One of them days....

Don't know what it is, but I awoke in a cranky mood. Just not a very talkative mood. The kind where you just want to pull the covers over your head and not be bothered. i had planned on cleaning the garage to get ready for a garage sale that I told Krackel she could have this weekend. I did get the window's washed from Rolo putting chapstick all over it....Krackel and Rolo are already going at it and it's only 7:30am...krackel is giving me heck about taking the bus to school. Rolo poured nerds all over the chair. The birds are staring in the window cause I don't have any food for them. I ran out of milk, i ran out of bread. I RAN OUT OF CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
So.....How's everyone else's day????

CHOCOLATE FACT: Chocolatiers have their own technical terms, for example, "praline" which means a mixture made from a paste of chocolate and crushed hazelnuts; or "ganache", which is a mixture of chocolate and cream with a smooth texture. The ganache chocolate was born when a French 19th-century apprentice knocked some cream into a tub of chocolate. His boss called him, "un ganache" - an imbecile!

QUOTE: " Without the stones of life being thrown at you, you would have nothing to step on to get to the next level."

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm with ya, K. I feel same way. Just tired, cranky... I had some not so nice thoughts about some of the slow drivers I was stuck behind on the way to work today...

    I'd like a three-scoop hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge, a brownie and whipped cream please.

    What? Everyone copes with bad days differently...

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Effie said…

    let's all have some fudge then.

    I feel like crud today too--it's cloudy out and I didn't want to get out of bed

    Just read CK's comment--that sounds good too--with a cherry on top!
    Or peanut butter chocolate fudge!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home