When the going gets tough, the tough gets CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!


Tuesday, August 22, 2006

so true.....

While I was watching some College Football, my wife and I got
into a conversation about life and death, and the need for living
wills. During the course of the conversation I told her that I never
wanted to exist in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and
taking fluids from a bottle.

She got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out all my beer.

Sometimes it's tough being married to a smartass.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So wrong !!! Your husband does NOT watch football or any other sports!!!!

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This is SO SO funny! :)

    I love this!

    How are you doin today, dearie?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home