When the going gets tough, the tough gets CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!


Friday, September 22, 2006

It's been a while

It's been a long while since I have been on here. I only get the computer every weekend if that.
Since the last time I have been on, the circus left town (they started school/daycare) krackel has been in school for about a month now, and Kit-Kat started 1st grade.
Grandma Wonka is in town for a month which is great. We had a suprise 75th birthday party for her last weekend. She sure was Suprised! It was great. Her daughters came into town, and our family was there. Was AWSOME!
Rolo and I have been lounging around with little Baby Ruth (if anyone doesn't know, she's my neice/goddaughter)
Next week I will start watching two boys....should be interesting.
I really miss the circus and wish the ALL well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home